Today is the first day of my henna adventure. I decided to follow CurlyNikki’s henna treatment and add in a few of my own little ditties. Right now, as we speak, I am mixing up my own henna mixture. Here is what I used…but first, here is the link to the regimen that I am semi-following by CurlyNikki.
What I used:
- 200 G of Jamila Superior Quality Henna
- 4 Green Tea Bags
- 2 Cups of Distilled Water
- 2 Sage Tea Bags
- 2 Fenugreek Seed Tea Bags
- 2 Tbsp of Honey
- I first boiled the 2 cups of water and removed from heat.
- Second, I seeped the tea bags in the water for a few minutes until the water turned room temperature.
- I then mixed the water with the Henna and the honey until I achieved ‘mashed potatoes’ consistency of the mixture…
This is where I am so far. LOL. I will keep you updated with the next adventure of my Henna escapades!
I will also post the benefits of Fenugreek and Sage to your hair treatment in my next post.