Since I posted the pics from the Curlabration meetup, I’ve received a few responses on my outfit, hair and makeup. I thank you guys for enjoying my style. I never thought that I would get the few responses that I did, so to collectively answer your questions, I will breakdown my outfit, hair and makeup. I will have to warn you. I work a meager job during the day. Most of my outfits never cost more than 40 bucks. This one may have hit about 40 dollars because of the prices of the jewelry.
- Bolero: Maurices
- Dress: Target Xhiliration (2 years ago–clearance for 4.99)
- Belt: $1.99 Clearance from Simply Fashions
- Shoes: Payless
- Jewelry: Arm Cuff (Isabis Naturals), Ring (Beauty Supply), Elephant Necklace (Body Shop)
- Eye Shadow: E.L.F.’s Eye Brightening Color Shadow in Punk Funk/NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk and Black Bean/E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner in Black
- Foundation/FACE: Fashion Fair Oil-Free Liquid Makeup in Copper Blaze/E.L.F. HD Powder
- Bronzer: Black Radiance Artisan Color Baked Bronzer in Blackberry 3518
- Eyelashes: ELF Instantly Intensifiede Lush Lashes in 1714
- Blush: Black Radiance Artisan Color Baked Blush in Warm Berry 8305
- Eyebrows: Jordana Eye Pencil in Dark Brown/ELF Eyebrow Kit in Dark
- Highlighter/Concealer: NYX Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer in Nutmeg CJ08
- Lip: NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Soft Fuschia 721
It all began with a twist-out that we picked and frizzed out. John actually helped with the style. He parted my hair and made 3 rolls on the short end side of my hair. He then fluffed and picked my hair until we got the desired effect. It was all pretty simple.